I imagine sometimes, someone asking me “Why would you listen to these outside beings (like angels and guides and the High Council) to drive your life and path?” And I realize this imaginary conversation with this imaginary person represents the part of my mind that still wonders “why?”, and resists surrendering to my Divine path. So I tuned in and was inspired with these 10 reasons . . .
- Their voice is my voice, is the Voice of God, and the highest idea of me, my highest self.
- I am opening to God’s Love.
- They are God’s Divine Helpers.
- I feel at Home, at peace, in Love and joy, when I listen to my Divine Helpers and path.
- It opens within me a feeling of ease, grace, and flow.
- I feel on purpose.
- I feel that I am serving the greater good.
- I feel I belong and have a higher reason for being here.
- It helps me get out of my own struggle and find ways through.
- It helps me feel loved, hopeful, strong, and courageous.
Wow! Those are some good reasons!
I would love to hear your reasons in the comments. Perhaps they are on this list and perhaps you have others to add. LOVE. ~ Jenny